Click Any Section to Learn More
We are so excited to have you at CAA! Here's your week at a glance:
MONDAY: Meet Your Camper's Group Leader!
TUESDAY: Group Pictures
WEDNESDAY: Dress Up Day
FRIDAY: Pizza Friday!
Camp is almost here! We want to make your week its best and are available to accommodate special requests 10 days prior to attending. Requests may include:
- Meal Plan Enrollment/Changes
- Buddy Requests
- Specialty Changes
- Week Changes
- Cancellation Notice
Note: All requests are subject to availability.
Camper Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Drop-off and Pick-up Times:
Campers registered for Early Drop-Off will need to be checked in the Atrium entrance where a Guest Services Team Member will be waiting to greet them.
Campers staying for Late Pick-Up will be picked up from the pool area across our parking lot, or the gym in the event of inclement weather. You will see a check-out table with a Guest Services Team Member there to check your ID.
Drop-off and Pick-up Process:
Monday Morning Drop-Off:
Parents are invited to walk their camper inside to check in for their first day of camp! (Tuesday for week 1 since Monday will be a holiday.)
- Please wait in your car until 8:30 AM and refrain from congregating in the lobby.
- Upon entry, there will be tables to the left organized by the first letter of campers' last names where you can find your camper's group number.
- Parents will walk with their camper to the classroom and meet their group leader.
Tuesday-Friday Morning Drop-Off:
- Walk-in Option - Parents are welcome to park and walk their camper in through the main Atrium entrance and drop them off at their classroom.
- Drop-off Option - You may follow the drop-off signs and drop your camper off at the main entrance and CAA staff will guide your camper to their classroom.
- At the end of each day, parents will park and walk inside to their camper's classroom and show the group leader their ID.
- Late pick-up will take place at the pool, or the gym in the event of inclement weather.
Your CAA Packing List
What to Bring:
Remember to label all belongings with camper’s name
- Refillable water bottle
- Tennis shoes - No sandals, Chaco’s, Crocs, Heelys, or flip flops.
- Play clothes - T-shirt and shorts, short shorts or spaghetti straps are not allowed.
- Modest bathing suit and towel - One piece for girls.
- Canteen money - Optional, no more than $5.
- Lunch in an insulated lunch box with no nut products - Only for Monday-Thursday, CAA will provide pizza on Fridays.
- Sunscreen and bug spray, if desired
- Hand sanitizer - We will have hand sanitizer located in various places across campus, but campers may bring their own.
- Face mask/covering, if desired
What NOT to Bring:
NUTS - No nuts or nut products will be allowed at camp or in camp lunches. Please do not include any nut products in any of the items that your camper will bring to camp.
ELECTRONICS - Cell phones and other electronics are not allowed at camp. We are not held responsible for any electronics that are lost or damaged.
GAME/SPORTS SUPPLIES - We will have all of the necessary equipment for your campers to have a fun camp day! Please do not send sports supplies (lacrosse stick, tennis racquet, etc.) or games (Pokémon cards, etc.) to camp with your child.
SHAREABLE FOOD - In order to keep everyone safe at CAA, shareable food items are not allowed (i.e. box of donuts, cookies, cakes, candy, etc.).
CAA 2023 Weekly Themes
Every week is a different experience at CAA! Campers are immersed in a themed world that comes to life in many ways each day. On Wednesday we encourage campers to dress up in a fun costume according to the week's theme.