Click Any Section to Learn More
We are so excited to have you at CAA! Here's your week at a glance:
MONDAY: Meet Your Camper's Group Leader!
TUESDAY: Group Pictures
WEDNESDAY: Dress Up Day
FRIDAY: Last Day, Best Day!
Camp is almost here! We want to make your week its best and are available to accommodate special requests 10 days prior to attending. Requests may include:
- Buddy Requests
- Specialty Changes
- Week Changes
- Cancellation Notice
Note: All requests are subject to availability.
Camper Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Drop-off and Pick-up Times:
Drop-off and Pick-up Process:
Monday Morning Drop-Off:
Parents will be able to walk their camper inside for their first day of camp! (Tuesday for weeks 1 and 6 since Monday will be a holiday.)
- Please wait in your car until 8:30 AM and refrain from congregating in the lobby.
- Upon entry, there will be tables to the left organized by the first letter of campers' last names where you can find your camper's group number.
- Parents will walk with their camper to the classroom and meet their group leader.
Tuesday-Friday Morning Drop-Off:
- Parents will drop off in a carpool line in front of the church and CAA staff will guide campers to their classrooms.
- At the end of each day, parents will park and walk inside to their campers’ room and show the group leader their ID.
- Parents will not be required to wear a mask, but are asked to remain outside of their camper’s room. Staff will remain socially distanced during Monday drop-off and pick-up while interacting with parents.
What to Bring to Camp
Your CAA Packing List:
Remember to label all belongings with camper’s name
- Refillable water bottle
- Tennis shoes - No sandals, Chaco’s, Crocs, Heelys, or flip flops.
- Play clothes - T-shirt and shorts, short shorts or spaghetti straps are not allowed.
- Modest bathing suit and towel - One piece for girls.
- Canteen money - Optional, no more than $5.
- Lunch in an insulated lunch box. - No nut products allowed.
- Sunscreen and bug spray, if desired
- Hand sanitizer - We will have hand sanitizer located in various places across campus, but we ask that each camper also have their own. The safer, the better!
- Face mask/covering, if desired
Please Do NOT Bring:
NUTS - No nuts or nut products will be allowed at camp or in camp lunches. Please do not include any nut products in any of the items that your camper will bring to camp.
ELECTRONICS - Cell phones, iPods, and other electronics are not allowed at camp. We are not held responsible for any electronics that are lost or damaged.
GAME/SPORTS SUPPLIES - We will have all of the necessary equipment for your campers to have a fun camp day! Please do not send sports supplies (lacrosse stick, tennis racquet, etc.) or games (Pokémon cards, etc.) to camp with your child.
SHAREABLE FOOD - In order to keep everyone safe at CAA, shareable food items are not allowed this summer (i.e. box of donuts, cookies, cakes, candy, etc.).
CAA 2021 Weekly Themes
Every week is a different experience at CAA! Campers are immersed in a themed world that comes to life in many ways each day. On Wednesday we encourage campers to dress up in a fun costume according to the week's theme.